- Yield: 4 cakes
Liquid Centre Chocolate Cake
Recipe courtesy of Arnaud Berthelier, CMC, Executive Chef, Union Club, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Melt chocolate and add softened butter.
- Once chocolate is cooled, add almond and all-purpose flour.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate and flour mixture.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks.
- Once egg whites have peaked, add sugar.
- Fold meringue into the chocolate mixture.
- Butter parchment paper strips and line a 3-inch ring mold.
- Pipe batter into the mold
- Keep batter in ring molds frozen until baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.