Peach Chutney Crostini
Recipe courtesy of Matthias Wieder, Executive Chef, North Shore Country Club (Glenview Ill.)
- Brush the sliced baguette with olive oil.
- Grill from both sides until lightly charred.
- Top with peach-balsamic chutney.
- Pull burrata in pieces and place it on top of the chutney.
- Finish with basil, salt and pepper.
Procedure for the Peach-Balsamic Chutney
- Combine all ingredients and place it in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.