cauliflower rice croquette with marinated tofu and maple grilled pineapple
Recipe courtesy of Nick Barrington, CEC, ACE, Executive Chef, East Lake Golf Club (Atlanta)
- Place cauliflower rice on sheet pan and place in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to roast and dry slightly.
- Remove excess water from cauliflower.
- Add cauliflower and remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Shape into croquette shapes and place in cooler until firm.
- Heat oil in frying pan and lightly fry turning to fry evenly.
- Remove from oil and season with salt and pepper.