- Yield: 1 gallon
Recipe courtesy of Gina Digiacomo, Executive Chef, Stonewall Links, Elverson, Pa.
- seedless cucumber - 1 large, peeled
- yellow pepper - 1, seeded
- red pepper - 1, seeded
- ripe tomatoes - 3, skins and seeds removed
- V8 - 1 large can
- fresh chives - 2 tsps., chopped
- fresh cilantro - 2 tsps., chopped
- fresh basil - 2 tsps., chiffonade
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- tobasco sauce - to taste
- Worcestershire sauce - to taste
- Pulse vegetables in food processor until finely chopped.
- In a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve chilled.