Recipe courtesy of Lindsey Richards, Pastry Chef, Glen Oaks Country Club (West Des Moines, Iowa)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Knead with dough hook for 4-5 mins until gluten forms and dough comes together.
- Cover and let rise until double in size.
- Flip dough out onto a heavily floured surface.
- Press dough with hands evenly to form a large rectangle (about 1-inch thick).
- Cut into squares (about 2” x 2”).
- Place 1 inch apart on a parchment-lined sheet tray.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let rise for 20 mins.
- Bake at 350° F for 8-10 mins, turning halfway.