- Yield: 1 serving
Candy Cane Martini
Recipe courtesy of Zach Tyson, Assistant General Manager, and Dustin Fuhrman, Beverage Manager, Hillcrest Country Club, Lincoln, Neb.
- house infused vanilla and peppermint vodka - see recipe below
- Godiva White Chocolate liqueur - 1 oz.
- half and half - 1 oz.
- red sugar crystals - to garnish
- For House infused Vanilla and Peppermint Vodka
- Grey Goose Vodka - 2 bottles
- madagascar vanilla beans - 8, sliced open
- mini candy canes - 40, crushed
- Steep the vanilla beans in the vodka for seven days, shaking it each morning.
- Strain through a filter to remove the vanilla bean sediment.
- Add candy canes. They should dissolve after about 24 hours.
- Garnish the rim of a martini glass with red sugar crystals.
- Shake the ingredients and strain into the glass.