Peking Ducks Wraps with Hoisin Sauce, Scallions and Crispy Wontons
Recipe courtesy of Luke Livingston, Executive Chef, Indian Creek Country Club, Indian Creek Village, Fla.
- Ingredients For Duck:
- Peking duck - 1 cooked, deboned, shred the meat and separated the skin
- hoisin sauce - 1 cup.
- Ingredients for wrap:
- crispy duck skin - 1/4 cup, chopped
- green scallions - 1/4 cup, thinly sliced
- wonton wrappers - 1 cup, thinly sliced and fried until crispy
- moo-shu shells - 1 package
- Toss the shredded duck with hoisin sauce.
- Steam the moo-shu shells till warm.
- Brush the moo-shu shell with hoisin sauce.
- In center of the shell, add Peking duck mix. Add a sprinkle of duck skin, scallions and wontons on top of duck mix.
- Wrap tight like a burrito and cut on a bias.