- Yield: 1 serving
Crab & Avocado Napoleon Salad
Recipe courtesy of Benjamin Guaman, Executive Chef, Governors Club, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Place one slice of the crispy olive bread on a plate. Set aside second slice.
- Gently mix crab, avocado, tomato and micro greens with olive oil vinaigrette.
- Place half of the salad mixture on top of the crispy olive bread.
- Place second slice of crispy olive bread atop salad mixture.
- Place remaining half of the salad mixture on top of the second slice of crispy olive bread.
- Garnish with micro greens and drizzle with fig dressing.