- Yield: 4-6 oz. portions
Recipe courtesy of Ryan Arnold, Executive Chef, and submitted by Mary Beth Darr, Food and Beverage Director, The Club at Old Hawthorne, Columbia, Mo.
- watermelon - 2 cups., diced, seedless, blitzed and strained
- cucumber - 1 cup., diced, seeded, peeled, blitzed and strained
- shallot - 1 Tbsp., minced
- Banyul's wine vinegar - 2 Tbsp.
- olive oil - 1 Tbsp.
- sea salt - to taste
- sunflower sprouts - for garnish
- diced watermelon - for garnish
- lavender flowers - for garnish
- Mix together all ingredients except for garnishes. Garnish right before serving.