- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Recipe courtesy of Gina Digiacomo, Executive Chef, Stonewall Links, Elverson, Pa.
- sweet potatoes - 3, peeled and diced
- red potatoes - 1 lb., quartered
- Brussel sprouts - 1 lb., cleaned and cut in half
- green beans - 1 lb.
- red pepper - 1, large dice
- garlic cloves - 5
- artichoke hearts - 1/2 cup, quartered
- beet - 1 large, small diced, cooked fresh or canned
- fresh thyme - 1 tsp.
- fresh rosemary - 1 tsp.
- fresh parsley - 2 tsps.
- olive oil - 1/2 cup
- balsamic vinegar - 2 Tbsps.
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Blanch green beans in boiling water for three minutes, or until just cooked. Place in ice-water bath to stop cooking.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a large bowl, except for green beans and balsamic vinegar. Pour onto sheet tray and roast uncovered for 45-60 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Add green beans for last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Serve at room temperature.