Recipe courtesy of Kenneth Williams, Executive Chef, Indian Creek Yacht & Country Club, Kilmarnock, Va.
- Place eggs in large pot of boiling water.
- Boil eggs 15 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Peel eggs, remove yolks, chop and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients (except bacon) to chopped egg yolks and mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place filling into a piping bag with a pastry tip.
- Pipe filling into each halved egg and garnish with bacon cracklings.