Chargrilled Verlasso Salmon
Recipe courtesy of Timothy Rios, CEC, AAC, HGT, Executive Chef, Knollwood Club, Lake Forest, Ill.
- sesame oil - 1 tsp.
- snow peas, carrots, shiitake, bok choy, red pepper - 1 cup, cut thin
- club-made hoisin - 1 Tbsp.
- rice noodles - 4.5 ozs., soak in hot water 20 minutes and rinse
- shelled edamame - 1 Tbsp.
- low-sodium soy sauce - to taste
- verlasso salmon - 6 ozs., bias-cut, cooked medium-rare
- seaweed salad - 1 Tbsp.
- wasabi - 1 tsp., cube on side
- ABC soy sauce - to drizzle
- scallions - thin-bias, to garnish
- micro wasabi - as needed
- cilantro - as needed
- Place sesame oil in hot sauté pan. Cook vegetables until done. Deglaze with hoisin.
- Add rice noodle and toss to just heat through; taste
- Sauté edamame and add Soy Sauce; taste, adjust
- To Plate: Place vegetables and rice noodle mix in first. Place verlasso salmon on top. Next add seaweed salad on top of salmon. Place edamame on side with cube of wasabi. Drizzle ABC soy sauce. Garnish accordingly