Avocado Hummus with butter-poached corn, local arugula, local avocado, drizzled extra virgin olive oil and marinated edamame
Recipe courtesy of Andrea Mallon-Griffith, Executive Chef, Ocean Reef Residence Club
- large ripe avocado - 1/2 ea.
- chickpeas, rinsed, drained - 1 can
- tahini - 1/3 cup
- cilantro leaves - 1 cup
- garlic - 1 clove, finely minced
- ground cumin - 1/4 tsp.
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- fresh lime juice - 1 Tbsp.
- fresh lemon juice - to taste
- Place avocado, chickpeas, tahini, cilantro, garlic and cumin in food processor and process until smooth. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Remove from the processor and season to taste with salt, pepper, lime and lemon.
- Reserve for plates.