- Yield: 4 servings
Recipe courtesy of Phillip Woods, Executive Chef, Big Foot Country Club (Fontana-On-Geneva Lake, Wis.)
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of water, almonds, garlic and crusty bread and blend it well.
- Add more water if needed or more bread, depending on what consistency you would like.
- After blending, strain through a fine mesh chinois then whisk in sherry vinegar.
- Let chill for at least an hour.
- Portion, garnish and serve.
Chef's note: This is for a small amount that serves 4 people. You can, of course, scale it to your needs.