Georgia Peach and Boursin Flatbread
Recipe courtesy of Robert Meitzer, CEC, AAC, Executive Chef of Forest Lake Club (Columbia, S.C.)
- Boursin Cheese Cubes - 10-12 cubes
- olive oil - 1.5 Tbsps.
- prosciutto - 2 slices, rough chopped
- pickled red onion - 2 Tbsps.
- sliced peaches - 1/2 cup
- basil - 2 Tbsps.
- arugula - 1/4 cup
- balsamic glaze - small amount, drizzled over top
- honey - small amount, drizzled over top
- pre-made flatbread crust - 1 ea.
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place Peaches, Olive Oil, and Boursin Cubes on the crust. Bake for 6-8 minutes and remove from oven. Place remaining ingredients on flatbread then cut and serve.